Advanced Dreamweaver training course teaching existing users more sophisticated techniques to power-user level.
- Creating a responsive website design.
- Incorporating animations, video and sound.
- Adding interactivity to your website.
Advanced Dreamweaver training is arranged on-request, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed course’ for your group. Your training can be tailored to take into account any existing knowledge you have, and the work you’re going to be doing.
In-class or online
Our centres are open for in-class training, with full safety measures implemented. Where numbers allow, you’ll sit at a desk without anyone sitting next to you.
All courses are available in our popular live online format.
Accredited Dreamweaver training
Armada is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC), accredited to provide Dreamweaver training.
Dreamweaver training is hosted by Adobe Certified Instructors with vast professional website development experience. See Expert trainers.
Training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- A comprehensive training guide for Dreamweaver, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe‑accredited Advanced Dreamweaver training course. Click here to see an example of the certificate you receive.
After course support
Following Advanced Dreamweaver training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their Dreamweaver trainer to help with any post-course issues. For further details, see Support.
Delegates should be familiar with the fundamentals of Dreamweaver, i.e. have attended Introduction to Dreamweaver training or have equivalent knowledge.
Training can be based on any version of Dreamweaver to suit you.
Standard course times are 9.30am–4.30pm.
As we’d be hosting this as a ‘closed course’ for you/your group, there’s usually flexibility to change these times to suit you, e.g. start or end 30 minutes earlier or later.
Payment for Dreamweaver training can be made by:
- Bank transfer. Please call 01527 834783 for our bank details.
- Card. All major credit and debit cards accepted. Payment can be made securely online or over the phone. Card payments are processed by Stripe. Armada doesn’t record or store your card details.
If you’re self-funding your training, you can pay in staged payments, interest-free, over 12 months. For further details, see Staged payments.
We accept purchase orders from UK-registered companies or public sector organisations.
Cancellations and postponements
If an on-request Advanced Dreamweaver course booking is cancelled giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a cancellation fee is payable. View cancellation terms.
If an on-request Advanced Dreamweaver course booking is postponed giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a postponement fee is payable. View postponement terms.
Terms and conditions
Marek is a long-established Adobe Certified Instructor.
Adobe applications which Marek has expert knowledge of include InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Animate and Acrobat. He is an Adobe Certified Expert in all of these applications, and he uses them regularly in his professional work.
Marek is the author of a range of published books and video training DVDs including The Complete Photoshop CC, The Complete Lightroom CC and Unleash the power of Photoshop.
Based on delegate feedback collected by Adobe in 2015, Marek was ranked in the top 10 Adobe Certified Instructors in the world!
Prior to focusing on training, Marek worked as a professional photographer for over 12 years. Photography remains his passion, and in his spare time he travels Europe in search of that perfect picture.
Building page layouts with CSS
- Understanding how CSS Layouts work
- Creating a custom CSS layout from scratch
- Using new HTML5 tags for layout
- Using DIV tags for layout
- Creating multi-column layout
- Creating navigation bar with CSS
- Basics of rollovers as navigation bars
- Creating rollover images
- Inserting rollovers for navigation
- Understanding rollovers states
- Understanding how library items work
- Converting navigation to a library item
- Adding library items site-wide
- Customising a library item
- Differences between library items and templates
Working with text
- Using Standard Fonts
- Using Adobe Edge web fonts
- Using Google web fonts
- Creating unordered
- Creating ordered lists
- Indenting text
- Running a spell-check on web pages
Working with tables
- Creating tables
- Adding content to tables
- Customising tables with CSS
- Importing .CSV files as tables
- Importing Word and Excel files
- Replacing an existing table
- The different ways you can create web animations
- Importing Adobe Edge Animate animations
- Customising Edge Animate animations
Embedding video and sound
- Embedding a YouTube video on a web page
- Making YouTube video responsive
- Embedding HTML5 sound in a web page
Working with contact forms
- Creating contact forms
- Adding form elements
- Customising form elements
- Styling forms with CSS
- Different ways forms can be processed
- Using PHP to process a form
- Customising a PHP file for form upload
- Creating an image gallery
- Customising image gallery behaviour
- Embedding a live map on a web page
- Embedding Twitter stream on a web page
- Adding a Query accordion to a web page
- Adding JQuery tabbed panels to a web page
- Importance of Responsive Design Explained
- “Mobile First” Approach Explained
- Designing for Desktop, Tablet, Mobile
- Designing a Mobile Version of a Website
- Making a Website Responsive
Building a Website from scratch
Live online training
Online training lets you participate in a live Dreamweaver course from your place of work or home.
We do everything possible to make your online training experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom. You can:
- See and hear our trainer, and the other delegates participating in the course…
- Watch our trainer demonstrate techniques in Dreamweaver.
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer, and allow them to take control to explain something.
Like our in-class courses, online Advanced Dreamweaver courses…
- Are presented by Adobe Certified Instructors.
- Give you plenty of opportunity to carry out assisted, practical exercises using Dreamweaver.
- Offer 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
All you need is an Internet-connected computer with…
- Dreamweaver installed. If you don’t have access to Dreamweaver, we can usually send you a link to fully-functional trial software to download and install.
- A webcam and audio capability. If your computer running Dreamweaver doesn’t have these, you can use a second device, such as another computer or tablet. See Hardware recommendations for live online training for further details.
If there’s anything you’re not sure about we’ll do our best to help you. We won’t, however, be able to assist with your Dreamweaver installation.
We provide everything else…
- Links to download the files, resources, etc. you’ll use in your course.
- A training guide. For most courses, you can choose from a printed copy that we post to you, or a PDF.
In the week before your course, we’ll send you an email containing everything you need to prepare for and participate in the training. Then, a couple of days before your course, we’ll give you a courtesy call to make sure you have everything in place and answer any questions you may have.
Please note that we are not able to record scheduled online courses for privacy reasons.
When you attend live online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time