Adobe Presenter training
1 day In centre:
Adobe Presenter training course for beginners, teaching how to create high-quality multimedia e-learning content.
Adobe Presenter is a Microsoft PowerPoint plug-in that makes it possible to create e-learning content using PowerPoint’s familiar interface.
Our one-day Adobe Presenter training course teaches everything you need to take full advantage of its capabilities. Sessions include:
- Converting existing PowerPoint presentations into e-learning content.
- Creating new e-learning content from within PowerPoint.
- Adding rich features including narration, audio, video, animation and navigation controls.
- Including quizzes.
The e-learning content you create can be generated in HTML5 format, making it accessible through any standard web browser, tablet or mobile device. You can send scoring data to leading LMSs and track learner progress.
Adobe Presenter training is arranged on-request, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed course’ for your group. We can provide your training in-class at one of our centres, at your venue, or online.
Your training can be tailored to take into account any existing knowledge you have, and the work you’re going to be doing.
In-class or online
In-class courses are proceeding as normal at all centres during the lockdown that started on 5 November 2020. To read more, see Training during lockdown.
We’re taking comprehensive measures to ensure your health and well-being – fewer people in-class, you won’t sit next to another person, comprehensive cleaning. To read more, see Covid-19 measures.
You can participate in this course online, from your place of work or home, at a discounted price. To read about how this works, see Live online training.
Accredited Adobe Presenter training
Armada is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC), accredited by Adobe to provide Presenter training.
Presenter training is hosted by Adobe Certified Instructors, who are experts in the application, with vast experience of using it professionally.
Training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- A comprehensive training guide for Adobe Presenter, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe‑accredited Presenter training course. Click here to see an example of the certificate you receive.
After course support
Following Presenter training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their Presenter trainer to help with any post-course issues. For further details, see Support.
You need to have a good working knowledge of PowerPoint. No prior Presenter knowledge is necessary.
Training can be based on any version of Presenter to suit you.
Standard course times are 9.30am–4.30pm.
As we’d be hosting this as a ‘closed course’ for you/your group, there’s usually flexibility to change these times to suit you, e.g. start or end 30 minutes earlier or later.
Payment for Presenter training can be made bank transfer or card.
We accept purchase orders from UK-registered companies and public sector organisations.
If you’re self-funding your training, you can pay in staged payments, interest-free, over 12 months.
For further details, see training course payment options.
Cancellations and postponements
If an on-request Adobe Presenter course booking is cancelled giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a cancellation fee is payable. View cancellation terms.
If an on-request Adobe Presenter course booking is postponed giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a postponement fee is payable. View postponement terms.
Terms and conditions
Greta is long-established consultant and trainer in graphic design, print and digital publishing, specialising in Adobe’s key creative applications – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator – and the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
She also specialises in e-learning development using an array of tools including Adobe’s Captivate and Presenter applications, and Articulate Storyline.
Greta has worked as a consultant to some of the biggest publishing companies in Europe.
Away from her training and consultancy work, Greta has a passion for photography.
Introducing Adobe Presenter
- Accessing Presenter from within PowerPoint
- Accessing Presenter from within Connect
Adding narration and audio
- Recording slide narration
- Adding slide narration
- Editing audio
- Importing audio
- Adding PowerPoint animations
- Synchronizing animations and audio
- Best practices for recording audio
Publishing an Adobe presentation
- Publishing presentations
- Packaging a presentation for distribution
- Creating an autorun executable for DVD
- Publishing to Adobe PDF
- Publishing to a Connect server
- Updating an Adobe presentation on the server
Customising Adobe presentations
- Setting slide navigation settings
- Setting slide navigation names
- Adding presenter information
- Changing the presentation theme
- Creating custom themes
- Attaching files
- Adding PowerPoint links
Adding Flash content and video
- Embedding Flash content
- Enabling complete playback of non‑interactive Flash content
- Controlling Flash content with the presentation
- Enabling sufficient slide time for interactive Flash content
- Importing video to a presentation
- Recording a video
- Editing a video
- Adding quiz questions
- Import quiz questions
- Adding question groups
- Setting quiz navigation properties
- Customising the appearance of quiz slides
- Customising feedback messages
- Scoring and reporting quiz results
- Adding audio to quiz slides
- Quiz tips and tricks
Live online training
Live online training lets you participate in a Presenter course from your place of work or home.
We do everything possible to make your online training experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom. You can:
- See and hear our trainer, and see the other delegates participating in the Presenter training…
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer, and allow them to control it to demonstrate something.
We endeavour to provide you with the best online training experience…
- Online Adobe Presenter courses are presented by expert instructors, following the same syllabus as our classroom-based courses.
- You receive comprehensive training materials.
- Your training is hands-on. You carry out assisted exercises using Presenter.
- If you don’t have access to Presenter software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend live online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
All you need is an internet-connected computer and a webcam – see Hardware recommendations for live online training. The setup is simple, but if there’s anything you’re not sure about we’re here to help.
For a limited time, we’re offering discounts for bookings on live online courses.