Adobe Presenter training course for beginners, teaching how to create high-quality multimedia e-learning content.
Adobe Presenter is a Microsoft PowerPoint plug-in that makes it possible to create e-learning content using PowerPoint’s familiar interface
Our Introduction to Presenter course teaches everything you need to take full advantage of Presenter’s capabilities, including:
- Converting existing PowerPoint presentations into e-learning content.
- Creating new e-learning content from within PowerPoint.
- Adding rich features including narration, audio, video, animation and navigation controls.
- Including quizzes.
The e-learning content you create can be generated in HTML 5 format, making it accessible through any standard web browser, tablet or mobile device. You can send scoring data to leading LMSs and track learner progress.
Introduction to Presenter training is available on-request only, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed’ course for your group. We don’t currently offer scheduled (public) Presenter courses.
We can host the training at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK.
The training can be tailored to take into account any existing knowledge you have, and the work you’re going to be doing in Presenter.
Accredited Presenter training
Armada is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC), accredited by Adobe to provide Presenter training.
Presenter training is hosted by Adobe Certified Instructors, who are experts in the application, with vast experience of using it professionally.
Training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- A comprehensive training guide for Presenter, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe‑accredited Presenter training course. Click here to see an example of the certificate you receive.
After course support
Following Presenter training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their Presenter trainer to help with any post-course issues.
You need to have a good working knowledge of PowerPoint. No prior Presenter knowledge is necessary.
Training can be based on any version of Presenter to suit you.
Standard course times are 9.30am–4.30pm.
As we’d be hosting this course for you/your group, there’s usually flexibility to change these to suit you, e.g. start or end 30 minutes earlier or later.
Payment for Presenter training can be made bank transfer or card. View training course payment options.
We accept purchase orders from UK-registered companies.
If a company or delegate cancels an Presenter training course booking giving less than 10 working days’ notice, a cancellation fee is payable. View cancellation terms.
Terms and conditions
Training course bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
Introducing Adobe Presenter
- Accessing Presenter from within PowerPoint
- Accessing Presenter from within Connect
Adding narration and audio
- Recording slide narration
- Adding slide narration
- Editing audio
- Importing audio
- Adding PowerPoint animations
- Synchronizing animations and audio
- Best practices for recording audio
Publishing an Adobe presentation
- Publishing presentations
- Packaging a presentation for distribution
- Creating an autorun executable for DVD
- Publishing to Adobe PDF
- Publishing to a Connect server
- Updating an Adobe presentation on the server
Customising Adobe presentations
- Setting slide navigation settings
- Setting slide navigation names
- Adding presenter information
- Changing the presentation theme
- Creating custom themes
- Attaching files
- Adding PowerPoint links
Adding Flash content and video
- Embedding Flash content
- Enabling complete playback of non‑interactive Flash content
- Controlling Flash content with the presentation
- Enabling sufficient slide time for interactive Flash content
- Importing video to a presentation
- Recording a video
- Editing a video
- Adding quiz questions
- Import quiz questions
- Adding question groups
- Setting quiz navigation properties
- Customising the appearance of quiz slides
- Customising feedback messages
- Scoring and reporting quiz results
- Adding audio to quiz slides
- Quiz tips and tricks