Two-day management information reporting course that teaches skills for delivering easy-to-understand management information and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to fellow professionals and stakeholders.
In the current business climate, improving the flow of key information in your business is critical. Reports that involve a cycle of clarification increase costs and lengthen timelines. Effective information delivery depends on developing and delivering a stakeholder-focused message, so users can swiftly act on the information received.
Our Presenting management information course is ideal for professionals at all levels who are tasked with reporting management information electronically or in print. You learn how to:
- Use an end-to-end process to project manage information delivery and design clear and comprehensible graphics.
- Tailor information to the needs of stakeholders.
- Employ a range of templates to report KPIs in text and graphics.
- Present information visually using charts and dashboards.
- Use the pyramid principle of information construction to deliver information at the right level for the right audience.
- Draft for clarity, and revise for concision.
Presenting management information training is available on-request only, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed’ course for your group. We don’t currently offer scheduled (public) Presenting management information courses. This approach means that we can tailor your training to your exact business needs.
We can host the training at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK. Whilst attending training at our centres, delegates have the use of a computer running licensed Presenting management information software to practice the techniques taught.
Presenting management information training is provided by highly experienced instructors with 20+ years’ experience hosting courses such as this for business.
How will I learn?
Training combines lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice.
Exercises provide activity-based experience and help build delegates’ confidence. These exercises can be tailored to deal with issues specific to your business.
You have ample opportunity to discuss specific requirements with the trainer.
Training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- A training guide for Presenting management information, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher back in the work-place.
- A variety of tools, documents, templates and examples for use back in the workplace.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of a Presenting management information training course. Click here to see an example of the certificate you receive.
After course support
Following Presenting management information training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their trainer to help with any post-course issues.
Standard course times are 9.30am–4.30pm.
As we’d be hosting this course for you/your group, there’s usually flexibility to change these to suit you, e.g. start or end 30 minutes earlier or later.
Payment for presenting management information training training can be made bank transfer or card. View training course payment options.
We accept purchase orders from UK-registered companies.
If a company or delegate cancels an presenting management information training training course booking giving less than 10 working days’ notice, a cancellation fee is payable. View cancellation terms.
Terms and conditions
Training course bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
Using an end-to-end process that allows you to project manage information delivery and design clear and comprehensible graphics.
Tailoring information to the needs of your stakeholders.
Employing a range of templates to report key performance indicators in text and graphics.
Visually presenting information using charts and dashboards.
Using the pyramid principle of information construction to deliver information at the right level for the right audience.
Drafting for clarity, and revising for concision.