Presenting management information training course teaching skills for delivering easy-to-understand management information and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to fellow professionals and stakeholders.
In the current business climate, improving the flow of key information in your business is critical. Reports that involve a cycle of clarification increase costs and lengthen timelines. Effective information delivery depends on developing and delivering a stakeholder-focused message, so users can swiftly act on the information received.
Presenting management information training is ideal for professionals at all levels who are tasked with reporting management information electronically or in print. You learn how to:
- Use an end-to-end process to project manage information delivery and design clear and comprehensible graphics.
- Tailor information to the needs of stakeholders.
- Employ a range of templates to report KPIs in text and graphics.
- Present information visually using charts and dashboards.
- Use the pyramid principle of information construction to deliver information at the right level for the right audience.
- Draft for clarity, and revise for concision.
Presenting management information training is arranged on-request, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed course’ for your group. Your training can be tailored to take into account any existing knowledge you have, and the work you’re going to be doing.
In-class or online
Our centres are open for in-class training, with full safety measures and comprehensive sanitisation implemented.
We continue to offer all courses in our popular live online format.
Presenting management information courses are hosted by highly experienced instructors, who have held senior authoring/writing roles in business. See Expert trainers.
How will I learn?
Training combines lecture, demonstration and hands-on practice.
Exercises provide activity-based experience and help build delegates’ confidence. These exercises can be tailored to deal with issues specific to your business.
You have ample opportunity to discuss specific requirements with the trainer.
Training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- A training guide for Presenting management information, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher back in the work-place.
- A variety of tools, documents, templates and examples for use back in the workplace.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of a Presenting management information training course. Click here to see an example of the certificate you receive.
After course support
Following Presenting management information training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their trainer to help with any post-course issues. For further details, see Support.
Standard course times are 9.30am–4.30pm.
As we’d be hosting this as a ‘closed course’ for you/your group, there’s usually flexibility to change these times to suit you, e.g. start or end 30 minutes earlier or later.
Payment for business writing training can be made by:
- Bank transfer. Please call 01527 834783 for our bank details.
- Card. All major credit and debit cards accepted. Payment can be made securely online or over the phone. Card payments are processed by Stripe. Armada doesn’t record or store your card details.
If you’re self-funding your training, you can pay in staged payments, interest-free, over 12 months. For further details, see Staged payments.
We accept purchase orders from UK-registered companies or public sector organisations.
Cancellations and postponements
If an on-request Presenting management information course booking is cancelled giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a cancellation fee is payable. View cancellation terms.
If an on-request Presenting management information course booking is postponed giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a postponement fee is payable. View postponement terms.
Terms and conditions
Presenting management information training courses are hosted by:
Peter has over thirty years’ experience in the IT industry in roles including programmer, technical author, trainer, business analyst, senior manager and education management consultant.
Peter has written, designed and project-managed everything from printed manuals and technical specifications to online help and computer-based training materials, specialising in writing for an international audience. An expert in document automation and information re-purposing, he uses templates to avoid endlessly reinventing the wheel when producing documents.
Peter develops and teaches a wide range of technical and business writing training courses. Recent consultancy and training clients include Learning Tree International, Airbus, the IAEA and the UN.
Crow has over thirty years’ experience in technical authoring, business writing, and training. Her love of language, combined with a natural pickiness and attention to detail, has been put to good use in a variety of editing, writing, management and training roles.
Crow is a highly experienced learning specialist who believes strongly in empowering authors through training. She has developed and delivered technical and business communication skills training for a range of clients including DEFRA, the Marine Stewardship Council, Bio Products Laboratory Limited and NHS Digital.
Crow has three degrees and a Certificate in Education. She is currently working on a range of books based on the writing courses she has developed.
Using an end-to-end process that allows you to project manage information delivery and design clear and comprehensible graphics.
Tailoring information to the needs of your stakeholders.
Employing a range of templates to report key performance indicators in text and graphics.
Visually presenting information using charts and dashboards.
Using the pyramid principle of information construction to deliver information at the right level for the right audience.
Drafting for clarity, and revising for concision.
Live online training
Live online training lets you participate in a course from your place of work or home.
We do everything possible to make your online training experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom. You can:
- See and hear our trainer, and see the other delegates participating in the training…
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer, and allow them to control it to demonstrate something.
We endeavour to provide you with the best online training experience…
- Online Presenting management information courses are presented by expert instructors, following the same syllabus as our classroom-based courses.
- You receive comprehensive training materials.
- Your training is hands-on, and you carry out assisted exercises.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend live online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
All you need is an internet-connected computer and a webcam – see Hardware recommendations for live online training. The setup is simple, but if there’s anything you’re not sure about we’re here to help.
For a limited time, we’re offering discounts for bookings on live online courses.