Bristol training centre
- Hartwell House, 55-61 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AD.
- City centre location.
- 200 yards south of Bristol Bridge (opposite Friska).
- 5-6 minute walk from Temple Meads train station.
- 1½ miles from M32.
- Bristol Airport: 8 miles.
- Tel: 0117 3637951.
Directions and further details
Hartwell House, 55-61 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AD.
We’re situated on the corner of Victoria Street and St Thomas Street East.
We’re in the heart of the city centre, a 5-6 minute walk from Temple Meads train station…
To walk from Temple Meads train station (BRI) (⅓ mile, 5-6 minutes):
- Leave Temple Meads station onto Temple Gate. If you look to the right, you should see a large roundabout.
- At roundabout, take the exit onto Victoria Street. (You’ll see a building with a large ‘100’ sign on your right.)
- We’re approximately ¼ mile along Victoria Street, on the left-hand side on the corner of St Thomas St. (opposite Canningford House and Tesco Express).
When you enter Hartwell House, you’ll see a large reception desk in front of you. Our room is immediately on your right; you don’t need to report to reception.
Victoria Street is served by bus numbers .1, 2, 50, 50A, 51, 57, 67, 506 shuttle bus, 512, 668, 672, 903, A1, X54 and Portway park & ride.
To drive from M32:
- As you approach the City Centre, the M32 changes to the A4032, Newfoundland Street and you pass a Shell petrol station on your right-hand side. At this point, you’re 1½ miles away from our centre.
- At the first set of traffic lights you reach, proceed straight on. Soon after, you’ll come to a second set of lights (with House of Fraser/Cabot Circus sign in front of you).
- At these traffic lights, turn left onto the A4044, Temple Way, signposted Temple Meads .
- Proceed along Temple Way for approximately half a mile, passing through two sets of traffic lights and along the Temple Way Underpass. You’ll then come to a large roundabout.
- At the roundabout, take the fourth exit, Victoria Street.
- We’re approximately ¼ mile along Victoria Street on the left-hand side, opposite Canningford House.
Three car parks are located nearby:
Bristol Mitchell Lane Travelodge. BS1 6BU (2 minute walk), £14 per day, open to non-residents.
St Mary Redcliffe Car Park BS1 6NB (5 minute walk), £12 per day.
NCP Queens Charlotte Street BS1 4ES (5 minute walk), £23 per day, discounts for pre-booking.
Call Cars – 0117 955 5545
Fareride Taxis – 0117 955 7557
Bristol Taxis – 0117 944 4666
Full disabled access is available.
Bristol airport is 8 miles away.
Travelodge Bristol Central Mitchell Lane (BS1 6BU, 200 yards)
Novotel Bristol Centre (BS1 6HY, 400 yards)
Hilton Garden Inn Bristol City Centre (BS1 6BF, 400 yards)
Holiday Inn Express Bristol City Centre (BS1 6PL, 400 yards)
SACO Broad Quay Appartments) (BS1 4AW, ½ mile)
Premier Inn Bristol City Centre (King Street) (BS1 4ER, ½ mile)