Armada has been hosting training courses for professionals for over 15 years. We specialise in:
- CAD design, covering applications including AutoCAD, Revit, Fusion 360, 3ds Max and SketchUp.
- Creative, video and animation training, including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- e-Learning and web development training, including Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline and WordPress.
- Technical writing – both core writing skills and the most popular applications used by technical writers.
- Writing for business and media/journalism.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Scheduled (public) courses that teach generic, core skills.
- On-request courses, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed course’ for your group. These can be tailored to your specific needs, taking into account delegates’ existing knowledge, and the skills gap identified. On-request courses can be hosted at one of our centres, or your venue anywhere in the UK.
We have dedicated training centres at:
- Milton Keynes.
Why choose Armada for your training?
Armada is both an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC) and an Autodesk Training Centre (ATC). These accreditations ensure a high standard of training and facilities.
Armada is committed to providing:
- Training of the highest quality, delivered by trainers who are experts in their field.
- Competitive rates.
- A comfortable and professional learning environment conducive to learning.
We provide training that:
- Teaches sought-after, relevant skills.,
- Is practical and hands-on.
- Has been designed to train people rapidly.
- Ensures organisations make the most out of their software investment, by using these tools in the most efficient and effective way.
- Gives companies a competitive advantage, enabling them to complete for work they wouldn’t otherwise be able to do, and giving them the best chance of winning projects.
- Helps organisations maximise their investment in their most valuable resource – their employees – enhancing their sense of worth and credibility, and accelerating their professional development.
Delegates receive e-certificates, confirming successful course completion.
If you would like to know more, please contact us.