Milton Keynes training centre
- Gloucester House, 399 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AH
- Town centre location. We’re close to the central Police Station and Law Courts.
- 10 minute drive from M1 J14.
- Parking available in front of building and adjoining roads. Standard tariff 50p per hour.
- Short walk from Milton Keynes Central train and bus stations. Train from London Euston: 35 minutes.
- London Luton airport: 25 miles.
- Tel: 01908 597084.
Upon arrival, please sign it at reception. The receptionist will then direct you to our training room, where Milton Keynes Course Co-ordinator, Heidi Thomas, will meet you.
We’re on the second floor, and you can either use the stairs at the front of the building, or the lift at the back.
The wearing of face masks is optional. For further details about our Covid-19 policy and measures, see Covid-19 measures.
Directions and further details
Gloucester House, 399 Silbury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2AH.
Gloucester House is situated on the corner of Silbury Boulevard and North Sixth Street:
We’re close to the Police Station and Courts:
To walk from Milton Keynes Central train and bus stations (¾ mile, 15 minutes approx.):
- Walk to the road running in front of the train station/bus station concourse; this is Elder Gate.
- At Elder Gate turn left and walk to the end of the road. You are now on Silbury Boulevard.
- Turn right on to Silbury Boulevard. Gloucester House is approximately ½ mile along Silbury Boulevard, number 399 on the left-hand side. See a street view.
To drive from M1 junction 14 (4 miles away):
- At the motorway roundabout take the A509, signposted Central Milton Keynes.
- At next roundabout (Northfield) take the third exit, again signposted Central Milton Keynes, remaining on the A509.
- Proceed along the A509 (H5 Portway) for 1 mile, continuing straight on at Pineham roundabout, passing Wlllen Lake and continuing straight on at Pagoda roundabout.
- At the next roundabout, North Overgate, turn left onto Overgate.
- At the next roundabout, Cricket Green, turn right into Silbury Boulevard.
- Gloucester House is approximately 1¼ miles along Silbury Boulevard. As you drive along Silbury Boulevard you go past several roundabouts and traffic light junctions. You will see the Library and Council offices on your right and then cross Saxon Gate, a main road. We are 100 yards past Saxon Gate, number 399 on the right-hand side.
Parking is available along Silbury Boulevard in front of Gloucester House, although it does get filled quickly. Arrive early if you want to get a Pink space (standard tariff) at 50p per hour. Red spaces (premium tariff) are £2.00 per hour.
If all standard tariff spaces on Silbury Boulevard are taken, you can usually find one on the road along the side of the building (North Sixth Street) or the back of the building (North Row).
Parking can be paid for in the following ways:
– Cash at a roadside machine.
– Card on the phone.
– Using the RingGo app, available for download at the App Store, Play Store or Windows Store.
– Online at www.myringgo.co.uk.
There are three disabled spaces for blue badge holders in front of Gloucester House.
Milton Keynes Taxi’s – 01908 585 656
MK City Taxi’s – 01908 766 111
Skyline Taxi’s – 01908 222 111
Full disabled access is available.
The closest airport is London Luton, which is 25 miles away. Heathrow airport is 54 miles and Birmingham airport is 63 miles.
easyHotel MK9 2AH. Next to our centre.
Jurys Inn MK9 2HP. ¼ mile.
Travelodge at The Hub MK9 2EA. ¼ mile.
Travelodge Central MK9 1AL, ⅓ mile.
Holiday Inn MK Central MK9 2HQ, ⅓ mile.
Premier Inn MK9 2EA, ⅔ mile.
Peartree Lodge Waterside MK9 3BX, 2½ miles.
Holiday Inn Express MK15 OYA, 3 miles, close to M1 J14