Live online training
Live online training lets you participate in a course from your place of work or home.
We do everything possible to make your online training experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom. You can:
- See and hear our trainer and other delegates participating in the training…
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer to show them what you’re seeing.
We endeavour to provide you with the best online training experience. As with our in-class courses…
- our trainer shares PowerPoint presentations with you…
…and demonstrates techniques in the software you’re being trained in…
- The training is presented by the same expert trainers, following the same syllabus.
- You receive comprehensive training materials.
- Your training is hands-on. You carry out assisted exercises throughout.
- If you’re learning to use an application and don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend live online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
All you need is an internet-connected computer – see Hardware recommendations for live online training. The setup is simple, but if there’s anything you’re not sure about we’re here to help.
For a limited time, we’re offering discounts for bookings on live online courses.