Live online training
Live online training lets you participate in a course from your place of work or home.
You participate in the same course as in-class delegates, and we do everything possible to make your online training experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom…
- You can see and hear your trainer and the other course delegates.
- Our trainer and the other delegates can see you (via your webcam) and hear you.
- We’ll post you a printed training guide, and make the course files and resources available for you to download.
- Your training is hands-on – you’ll practice and carry out exercises throughout.
- If you’re learning to use an application and don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- If you need assistance, you can share your screen with our trainer, and pass control to them.
- Your course carries the same accreditations as our in-class courses, e.g. it is an Autodesk-accredited course, or an Adobe-accredited course.
- Should you want to send a private message to your trainer, you can do so using chat.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend live online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
How it works, visually
You can see the trainer and the other course delegates…
You’ll view PowerPoint presentations…
And watch demonstrations in the software you’re being trained in…
All you need is an internet-connected computer and a webcam – see Hardware recommendations for live online training.
The setup is simple, but if there’s anything you’re not sure about we’re here to help.
Want to know more?
Take a look at Lyndsay Mann’s blog, What to expect from online training with Armada.