Live online training
Live online training lets you participate in a course from your place of work or home.
We do everything possible to make your online training experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom. You can:
- See and hear our trainer, and see the other delegates participating in the training…
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer, and allow them to control it to demonstrate something.
We endeavour to provide you with the best online training experience. As with our in-class courses…
- our trainer shares PowerPoint presentations with you…
…and demonstrates techniques in the software you’re being trained in…
- The training is presented by the same expert trainers, following the same syllabus.
- You receive comprehensive training materials.
- Your training is hands-on. You carry out assisted exercises throughout.
- If you’re learning to use an application and don’t have access to the software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend live online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
All you need is an internet-connected computer and a webcam – see Hardware recommendations for live online training.
The setup is simple, but if there’s anything you’re not sure about we’re here to help.
Want to know more?
Take a look at Lyndsay Mann’s blog, What to expect from online training with Armada.
Recent live online training reviews
“I recently undertook the introduction to premier pro training (online). Chris was an amazing instructor who really knows his stuff. I have learnt so much during this 2 day course. I was skeptical about doing this course online rather than in classroom, however I am converted and would be very open to further online courses. Highly recommend Armada for training and I am looking at coming back to them for another training course soon.”
Shimmy Z, 22 June 20
“The course was very helpful for me. Taking in mind that this was my first online software training, I was impressed by how smooth everything was going, easy to understand and to be practiced.”
Ognyan A, 19 June 20
“Chris was very patient and provided very clear directions. He made the online learning process feel straightforward.”
Sarah D, 19 June 20
“Very clear and easy to follow along despite now being an online course.”
Sam B, 17 June 20
“I was worried doing the course digitally would pose some issues, however Chris was very clear and there was a good connection at all times – it was great to be able to learn so much over the two days from the comfort of my own home.”
Megan C, 5 June 20
“The online training worked well – saved on travel, meant I could use my normal laptop etc so get a feel for how it really works for me. Lynne was really friendly and helpful. She was very knowledgeable about any queries that came up.”
Holly U, 5 June 20
“I really enjoyed the virtual course which was the only option available due to the current climate. Due to this I would definitely look at doing more online courses because of how easy it was to follow.”
Luka T, 5 May 20
“Excellent trainer who provided the training remotely during these difficult times.”
Ed B, 3 June 20
“This was my first online training course and it went very well, especially for a complex course like Revit. I would recommend this online Revit course to other people”
Ashley M, 2 June 20