Reading training centre
- Spaces, 9 Greyfriars Road, Reading, RG1 1NU.
- Town centre location.
- 3¼ miles from M4 J11.
- Choice of two NCP car parks, both two minutes’ walk.
- 2-minute walk from Reading main train station. Train from London Paddington: 25 minutes.
- Bus stop outside venue served by several local buses.
- London Heathrow airport: 28 miles.
- Corporate rates for local accommodation.
- Tel: 0118 327 6467.
Directions and further details
Spaces, 9 Greyfriars Road, Reading, RG1 1NU.
To walk from Reading train station (RDG) (¼ mile, 2-3 minutes):
- Leave Reading train station through the South Exit, and turn right. You’ll see The Three Guineas pub on your right.
- Start walking along Station Hill, with the train station on your right-hand side. Soon after, you’ll reach The Greyfriar pub.
- Turn left into Greyfriars Road.
Spaces is a glass-fronted building, 100 yards on the right-hand side.
Bus stop ‘FG’ is on Greyfriars Road.
Bus stops FF, FH, FJ, FL, FM, FN, SA, SB, SC and SD are all within a two-minute walk.
To drive from M4 J11 (4 miles away):
- At the motorway roundabout follow the signs to Reading A33.
- Follow the A33 dual carriageway for 3½ miles, passing through several sets of traffic lights and roundabouts. As you reach the town centre, you’ll see the Hexagon on your right-hand side.
- Exit the dual carriageway immediately after the Hexagon, sign-posted Renaissance Reading Hotel, Car Park, Oxford Road, Hexagon.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Friar Street.
- Turn second left onto Greyfriars Road. Spaces is the glass-fronted building in front of you.
Two NCP car parks are located nearby (2 minutes walk):
Reading Cattle Market (RG1 7HN, £7 per day).
Reading Garrard Street (RG1 1NR, £17.50 per day).
Latchmans – 0118 958 8888
Captital Cars – 0118 950 9509
Top Cars – 0118 944 2222
Full disabled access is available.
The closest airport is Heathrow, which is 28 miles away.
Novotel (RG1 1DP, 200 yards)
Hotel Ibis (RG1 1DP, 200 yards)
Mercure George Hotel (RG1 2HE, ⅓ mile)
Great Expectations (RG1 4PS, ½ mile)
- Course delegates can book a room at Great Expectations at our agreed corporate rates:
– Single room: £55 inc. VAT.
– Double or twin room, single occupancy: £65 inc. VAT.
– Double or twin room, double occupancy: £70 inc. VAT.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours.
- Call the hotel’s booking line on 0118 950 3925, and mention you’re attending training at Armada.
Premier Inn (RG1 2HN, ½ mile)
Travelodge (RG1 7LT, ¾ mile)
Holiday Inn (RG2 0SL, 3 miles)
pentahotel Reading (RG1 7RH, ¾ mile)
Amherst Guest House (RG1 7XG, 1 mile)
Beech House hotel (RG30 2AY, 1½ miles)