When you book training with Armada, we want you to be certain that you’re not paying over-the-odds. So, if you book a place on any scheduled (public) course and then find the same course at a lower price elsewhere, we will match that price.
To qualify for the price match:
- The course you find must be comparable. By this we mean it must:
- Cover the same subject.
- Be the same duration or longer.
- Hold the same accreditations as our course, i.e. if it’s an Adobe application course it must be provided by an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC); if it’s an Autodesk course it must be hosted at an Autodesk Training Centre (ATC).
- Be in the same region, i.e. within 50 miles of the venue we’re holding our course at.
- The lower price must be advertised on the other company’s website.
To claim a price match, just call 01527 834783 any time before attending the course and tell us where you saw the price.