Staged payments information
If you’re self-funding your training, you can pay interest-free over 12 months. Pay 10% deposit when booking, and the balance in 12 monthly payments.
To offer staged payments, we’ve partnered with Duologi whose smart technology lets you apply quickly as part of the online booking process. The application process takes no more than a couple of minutes and you’ll receive an instant decision.
Your application is assessed according to various factors including eligibility, credit history and affordability.
When you apply for staged payments, a hard credit check is made and this is recorded on your credit file.
You will only be considered for staged payments if:
- You are at least 18 years old, and no older than 75.
- You are a permanent UK resident with 3 years’ address history.
- You are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week), retired and receiving a pension, or in receipt of disability allowance.
- You have an annual income of at least £10,000.
- You have a UK bank account that can accept direct debits, and a credit or debit card registered to your home address.
- You have a good credit history with no debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs, bankruptcy history or missed payments on existing credit agreements in the last 3 years.
Applications are not accepted from students, non-UK residents or those unemployed.