Adobe Creative Cloud Express training
1 day In centre:
Adobe Creative Cloud Express (formerly Adobe Spark) is an easy-to-use web and mobile application used to create and share rich multi-media.
Our Introduction to Adobe Creative Cloud Express course teaches you how to create:
- Professional-standard graphic designs for your social media channels.
- Marketing materials such as logos, flyers and banners.
- Responsive web pages to showcase your photos or portfolios.
- Videos incorporating animated text, icons and pictures, narration and background music.
This course is ideal for newcomers to Adobe Creative Cloud Express, and those with limited experience.
Adobe Creative Cloud Express training is arranged on-request, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed course’ for your group. Your training can be tailored to take into account any existing knowledge you have, and the work you’re going to be doing.
Accredited Adobe Creative Cloud Express training
Armada is an Adobe Authorised Training Centre (AATC), accredited by Adobe to provide Creative Cloud Express training.
Creative Cloud Express courses are hosted by Adobe Certified Instructors from a graphic design background with vast experience of using the application professionally. For further details, see Expert trainer.
Adobe Creative Cloud Express training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- A comprehensive training guide for Creative Cloud Express, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an Adobe‑accredited Creative Cloud Express training course.
After course support
Following Adobe Creative Cloud Express training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their trainer to help with any post-course issues. For further details, see Support.
No prior Adobe Creative Cloud Express knowledge is necessary.
Standard course times are 9.30am–4.30pm.
As we’d be hosting this as a ‘closed course’ for you/your group, there’s usually flexibility to change these times to suit you, e.g. start or end 30 minutes earlier or later.
Payment for Creative Cloud Express training can be made by:
- Bank transfer. Please call 01527 834783 for our bank details.
- Card. All major credit and debit cards accepted. Payment can be made securely online or over the phone. Card payments are processed by Stripe. Armada doesn’t record or store your card details.
If you’re self-funding your training, you can pay in staged payments, interest-free, over 12 months. For further details, see Staged payments.
We accept purchase orders from UK-registered companies or public sector organisations.
Cancellations and postponements
If an on-request Adobe Creative Cloud Express course booking is cancelled giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a cancellation fee is payable. View cancellation terms.
If an on-request Adobe Creative Cloud Express course booking is postponed giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a postponement fee is payable. View postponement terms.
Terms and conditions
Phil works as an Adobe Design Specialist and Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI).
He has expert knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Cloud Express and Acrobat, and he has used all of these applications extensively for over 25 years in his professional work.
Phil’s professional qualifications and extensive experience provide an ideal base to train delegates using blended learning techniques to improve the individuals’ and organisations’ capabilities. He has worked with and trained many blue-chip organisations, including FTSE 100 companies.
- Introduction to Adobe Creative Cloud Express
- How to access Adobe Creative Cloud Express
- Account Types: Free vs Premium (paid) versions
- Touring the interface
- The Creative Cloud Express Post mobile app
- The Creative Cloud Express blog and online tutorials
Creating a post
- Selecting a template
- Using the Design feature
- Setting your background
- Adding photos and icons
- Resizing and manipulating photos
- Using the Layout tool
- Using colour palettes
- Using fonts and typography effectively
- Adobe Fonts
- Enhancing your photos
- Using filters
- Adjusting themes
- Adjusting transparency
- Customise your design with Adobe’s Artificial Intelligence, Adobe Sensei
- Export your social media graphic as a jpeg, png or PDF
- Inviting others to collaborate
- Duplicating and resizing your posts for other social media channels
- Setting up your brand
- Saving time with templates
Creating a responsive web page
- Sharing your web page and creating a sharable link
Creating a video
- Adding animated text
- Moving icons and pictures
- Adding narration and background music
- Exporting your video
Live online training
Live online training lets you participate in a real Creative Cloud Express course from your place of work or home.
We do everything possible to make your online training experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom. You can:
- See and hear our trainer, and see the other delegates participating in the Creative Cloud Express training…
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer, and allow them to control it to demonstrate something.
We endeavour to provide you with the best online training experience…
- Online Adobe Creative Cloud Express courses are presented by Adobe Certified Instructors, following the same syllabus as our classroom-based courses.
- You receive comprehensive training materials.
- Your training is hands-on. You carry out assisted exercises using Creative Cloud Express.
- If you don’t have access to Creative Cloud Express software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend live online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
All you need is an internet-connected computer and a webcam – see Hardware recommendations for live online training. The setup is simple, but if there’s anything you’re not sure about we’re here to help.
For a limited time, we’re offering discounts for bookings on live online courses.