Autodesk Vehicle Tracking (AVT) training
1 day In centre:
Provides a thorough grounding in the Autodesk Vehicle Tracking module.
The topics covered include:
- The principles of the Autodesk Vehicle Tracking module.
- Included vehicles.
- Manually creating the swept path.
- Following a pre-defined.
- Creating your own vehicle type, size and configuration.
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking (AVT) training is arranged on-request, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed course’ for your group. Your training can be tailored to take into account any existing knowledge you have, and the work you’re going to be doing.
In-class or online
Our centres are open for in-class training, with full safety measures implemented. Where numbers allow, you’ll sit at a desk without anyone sitting next to you.
All courses are available in our popular live online format.
Accredited Autodesk Vehicle Tracking training
Armada is an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (ATC), and our Autodesk Vehicle Tracking courses are accredited by Autodesk.
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking courses are hosted by Philip Madeley, an Autodesk Certified Instructor, industry expert and Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors.
How will I learn?
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking training is hands-on and practical.
Our trainers teach the necessary theory then demonstrate techniques step-by-step. You then practice the techniques taught on a computer running Autodesk Vehicle Tracking.
There is plenty of time to ask questions, and you can take away all the files you create.
Training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- Comprehensive training notes, to refer to throughout the course and use as a refresher after.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited Autodesk Vehicle Tracking training course. This is emailed to delegates directly from Autodesk.
After course support
Following Autodesk Vehicle Tracking training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their Autodesk Vehicle Tracking trainer to help with any post-course issues. For further details, see Support.
No prior CAD knowledge is necessary.
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking version
Training can be based on any recent version of Autodesk Vehicle Tracking to suit you.
Standard course times are 9.30am–4.30pm.
As we’d be hosting this as a ‘closed course’ for you/your group, there’s usually flexibility to change these times to suit you, e.g. start or end 30 minutes earlier or later.
Payment for Autodesk Vehicle Tracking training can be made by:
- Bank transfer. Please call 01527 834783 for our bank details.
- Card. All major credit and debit cards accepted. Payment can be made securely online or over the phone. Card payments are processed by Stripe. Armada doesn’t record or store your card details.
If you’re self-funding your training, you can pay in staged payments, interest-free, over 12 months. For further details, see Staged payments.
We accept purchase orders from UK-registered companies or public sector organisations.
Cancellations and postponements
If an on-request Autodesk Vehicle Tracking (AVT) course booking is cancelled giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a cancellation fee is payable. View cancellation terms.
If an on-request Autodesk Vehicle Tracking (AVT) course booking is postponed giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a postponement fee is payable. View postponement terms.
Terms and conditions
Philip’s background is in Civil Engineering. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors, and has worked as a Consultant in this industry for many years.
Philip is also a long-standing Autodesk Certified Instructor, with specialist knowledge of AutoCAD and related GIS applications such as Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D and InfraWorks.
Philip’s approach to training is practical. He loves to utilise his knowledge and experience to show delegates how they can make best use of the software on their own projects.
Away from training, Philip’s interests are photography, and watching rugby and cricket. He also does voluntary work, and describes himself as an all-round lover of life.
Live online training
Online training lets you participate in a live Autodesk Vehicle Tracking course from your place of work or home.
We do everything possible to make your online training experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom. You can:
- See and hear our trainer, and the other delegates participating in the course…
- Watch our trainer demonstrate techniques in Autodesk Vehicle Tracking.
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer, and allow them to take control to explain something.
Like our in-class courses, online Autodesk Vehicle Tracking (AVT) courses…
- Are presented by Autodesk Certified Instructors.
- Give you plenty of opportunity to carry out assisted, practical exercises using Autodesk Vehicle Tracking.
- Offer 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
All you need is an Internet-connected computer with…
- Autodesk Vehicle Tracking installed. If you don’t have access to Autodesk Vehicle Tracking, we can usually send you a link to fully-functional trial software to download and install.
- A webcam and audio capability. If your computer running Autodesk Vehicle Tracking doesn’t have these, you can use a second device, such as another computer or tablet. See Hardware recommendations for live online training for further details.
If there’s anything you’re not sure about we’ll do our best to help you. We won’t be able to assist with your Autodesk Vehicle Tracking installation, but we can provide details for Autodesk support who’ll be able to help you with this.
We provide everything else…
- Links to download the files, resources, etc. you’ll use in your course.
- A training guide. For most courses, you can choose from a printed copy that we post to you, or a PDF.
In the week before your course, we’ll send you an email containing everything you need to prepare for and participate in the training. Then, a couple of days before your course, we’ll give you a courtesy call to make sure you have everything in place and answer any questions you may have.
Please note that we are not able to record scheduled online courses for privacy reasons.
When you attend live online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time