Autodesk Vehicle Tracking (AVT) training
1 day In centre:
Provides a thorough grounding in the Autodesk Vehicle Tracking module.
The topics covered include:
- The principles of the Autodesk Vehicle Tracking module.
- Included vehicles.
- Manually creating the swept path.
- Following a pre-defined.
- Creating your own vehicle type, size and configuration.
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking (AVT) training is arranged on-request, i.e. one-to-one training or a ‘closed course’ for your group. We can provide your training in-class at one of our centres, at your venue, or online.
Your training can be tailored to take into account any existing knowledge you have, and the work you’re going to be doing.
Been furloughed? You can still participate in training without this affecting your furloughed status, as confirmed on gov.uk.
In-class or online
In-class courses are now available to book again. We’re taking comprehensive measures to ensure your health and well-being – fewer people in-class, you won’t sit next to another person, comprehensive cleaning. To read more, see Covid-19 measures.
You can participate in this course online, from your place of work or home, at a discounted price. To read about how this works, see Live online training.
Accredited Autodesk Vehicle Tracking training
Armada is an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre (ATC), and our Autodesk Vehicle Tracking courses are accredited by Autodesk.
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking courses are hosted by Philip Madeley, an Autodesk Certified Instructor, industry expert and Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors.
How will I learn?
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking training is hands-on and practical.
Our trainers teach the necessary theory then demonstrate techniques step-by-step. You then practice the techniques taught on a computer running Autodesk Vehicle Tracking.
There is plenty of time to ask questions, and you can take away all the files you create.
Training guide and certificate
Course delegates receive:
- Comprehensive training notes, to refer to throughout the course and use as a refresher after.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of an accredited Autodesk Vehicle Tracking training course. This is emailed to delegates directly from Autodesk.
After course support
Following Autodesk Vehicle Tracking training, delegates are entitled to 30 days’ email support from their Autodesk Vehicle Tracking trainer to help with any post-course issues. For further details, see Support.
No prior CAD knowledge is necessary.
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking version
Training can be based on any recent version of Autodesk Vehicle Tracking to suit you.
Standard course times are 9.30am–4.30pm.
As we’d be hosting this as a ‘closed course’ for you/your group, there’s usually flexibility to change these times to suit you, e.g. start or end 30 minutes earlier or later.
Payment for Autodesk Vehicle Tracking training can be made bank transfer or card.
We accept purchase orders from UK-registered companies and public sector organisations.
If you’re self-funding your training, you can pay in staged payments, interest-free, over 12 months.
For further details, see training course payment options.
Cancellations and postponements
If an on-request Autodesk Vehicle Tracking (AVT) course booking is cancelled giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a cancellation fee is payable. View cancellation terms.
If an on-request Autodesk Vehicle Tracking (AVT) course booking is postponed giving less than 20 working days’ notice, a postponement fee is payable. View postponement terms.
Terms and conditions
Philip’s background is in Civil Engineering. He is a Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors, and has worked as a Consultant in this industry for many years.
Philip is also a long-standing Autodesk Certified Instructor, with specialist knowledge of AutoCAD and related GIS applications such as Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D and InfraWorks.
Philip’s approach to training is practical. He loves to utilise his knowledge and experience to show delegates how they can make best use of the software on their own projects.
Away from training, Philip’s interests are photography, and watching rugby and cricket. He also does voluntary work, and describes himself as an all-round lover of life.
Live online training
Live online training lets you participate in a real Autodesk Vehicle Tracking course from your place of work or home.
We do everything possible to make your online training experience as close as possible to actually being in the classroom. You can:
- See and hear our trainer, and see the other delegates participating in the Autodesk Vehicle Tracking training…
- Interact by speaking, using chat, or raising your ‘virtual hand’ if you need assistance.
- Share your screen with our trainer, and allow them to control it to demonstrate something.
We endeavour to provide you with the best online training experience…
- Online Autodesk Vehicle Tracking (AVT) courses are presented by Autodesk Certified Instructors, following the same syllabus as our classroom-based courses.
- You receive comprehensive training materials.
- Your training is hands-on. You carry out assisted exercises using Autodesk Vehicle Tracking.
- If you don’t have access to Autodesk Vehicle Tracking software, we’ll send you a link to fully-functional trial software that you can download and install.
- You’re entitled to 30 days’ email support from your trainer.
When you attend live online training, you’re participating in a real course, hosted by a real trainer, in real time.
All you need is an internet-connected computer and a webcam – see Hardware recommendations for live online training. The setup is simple, but if there’s anything you’re not sure about we’re here to help.
For a limited time, we’re offering discounts for bookings on live online courses.